I was given an Inspiring Blogger Award by Stacy Sews and Schools!! A BIG thank you to you!!!!!
As with any blog award, there comes a set of rules:
1. Display award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.
Facts about myself:
- I feel like I’m running in circles all the time… Too much to do and not enough hours and ambition to get it all done:)
- I BADLY want to quit smoking, I’ve been a smoker for 20 years and it’s WAY past time to kick the habit.
- I’ve given up most of my caffeine intake, except for my morning coffee. I found out that more coffee later in the day doesn’t help with brain fog anyway.
- I really can’t wait to finish school; I now remember why I hated high school. My grades are much better in college, though!
- Dodge Chargers and Challengers make me drool.
- My son starts high school next year. I don’t really want to teach him high school, but am determined to do it. Gosh, I feel old now!
- I want to keep a cleaner house, but this goes back to #1… usually it’s lack of ambition.
Now, to pass this on to 15 deserving bloggers! And this is where I’ll fail, lol! I can’t remember which blogs I read anymore! I don’t know who would even want the award!! (& Stacy took one I already thought of, lol!)